About Us

The mission of Komen Southern Arizona is to provide funding for breast health services, breast cancer education and outreach in the Southern Arizona region.

Through events like the Komen Southern Arizona Race for the Cure®, Komen Southern Arizona invests 75 percent of the funds raised to support vital local breast health services, and dedicates the remaining 25 percent to national research to find the cures.