Our 2013 Race for the Cure may be over...
...but the need for fundraising is year-long!
Here are some great fundraising ideas to try:
1. People connect to personal stories. Why do you participate in Race for the Cure? What is your experience with breast cancer- yourself, a friend, family member? Create a short 3 sentence or so story to share.
2. This is the Affiliates 15th Anniversary Year – ask 15 people for a $15 donation.
3. Create ‘coupon tickets’ and distribute them among your co-workers for a $15 donation.
4. Utilize social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. These sites make it easy to ask for donations and allow you to keep others updated on your progress.
5. Visit the businesses you support and ask for donations. Create a handout describing your cause as well as what kind of donations you are seeking (cash, items, services, etc.).
6. Highlight the benefit of tax deduction for charitable donations.
7. Don't forget to thank everyone who donates to your cause!
8. Create an on-line memorial and request donations in their memory.
Fundraising Activities for Clubs and in the Office
Click Here for more information.